Recorded 20/4/2017, updated 20/4/2017
When you think about it, a lot of things in LFE and Life have been transferred from eachother by Auroraic Echoing.
- Japanese and other Asian languages comes from an older iteration of Synapsian.
- Arrows (straight line, capped with a triangle) were never a thing in LFE before Life. We used to use the dot-and-line seen next to the company logos on the homepage.
- Decimal numbering systems and the human alphabet A-Z were never used in other Systems before Life brought them to us, now the decimal system is the most commonly used system (used to be a base-32 system), although the A-Z alphabet hasn't picked up close to as much traction and is mainly used for grouping things, and text written in English.
- English is an interesting one. English also exists in Systemspace (and has long been the main language for it), but the Systemspace and Life versions have influenced eachother and they are slowly moving towards eachother.
- The time notation method used by humans is very much like the one in LFE, although we use 32 hours of 64 minutes.
- A lot of (not all, please don't start saying your waifu is real) Life media (think movies, anime, books) are loosely based on happenings in other Systems.
- We think Google and other search engines are even influenced by the search engine of SYNAPSE..
This happens due to Systems sending out Auroraic vibrations, which travel to and from Life, influencing what happens in Life and outside of it. Quite interesting!